Over recent years it has become apparent that there are construction firms in the UK and Ireland who have found themselves in financial difficulty resulting in them going into administration or liquidation and their sites being taken over by insolvency practitioners/receivers.
Global Home Warranties is working with insolvency practitioners, arranging structural defects insurance on these "distresses properties", enabling banks to sell the housing stock to the general public.
The cover can be arranged for new build, complete or part complete properties and can include commercial and mixed used schemes.
The policy is insurance for the new homeowner and is approved by major lenders and will assist you in the disposal of the property.
Global Home Warranties, can arrange insolvency practitioners with:
• 10 Year Structural Defects Insurance
• Cover for a wide range of developments
• Recognised and accepted by major lending institutions
• Quick decisions and turnaround of Insurance Certificates
• Tailored solutions to suit development needs